SEG Racing Academy Director
SEG Racing Academy is the leading development cycling program in the world. The Academy has established itself in the international scene and since 2015 it’s putting together one of the best racing programs as well as one of the most knowledgeable performance staff structures. The Academy has delivered 27 cyclists to the professional ranks during his six years of existence as well as several staff members. With this success, the SEG Racing Academy has become a trademark and recognized talent development program.
The role of Academy Director entails being the end-responsible for the Racing Academy and you lead a small team of experts who are working in different areas like Performance, Social Media & Marketing, Scouting, Operations and Sponsorships & Partnerships. You will combine the tasks of managing the Academy with the role of leading Sports Director at the races. The race program will be divided amongst the Academy director and two assistant sports directors.
What you do:
- Day-to-day management of the Academy
- Leading sports director at key races
- Responsible for all staff member of the Academy
- Lead performance meetings, operational meetings, staff meetings and riders’ meetings.
- Coordinate the racing program of the Academy
- Organize team training camps
- Create a safe and positive sports climate
- Coordination and execution of our Talent Development program
- Coordinate our world wide scouting network and attract new talent
- Together with your colleague you manage the Key Partnership accounts
- Ambassador for the SEG Racing Academy
What we look for:
- Leadership and management
- Knowledge of elite sports
- Experience in the professional competitive cycling world is a plus
- (Scientific) knowledge of talent development programs is a plus
- English both spoken and written
- Organizational skills
What we offer:
- An unique and valued position in the heart of professional cycling
- The possibility to put your own mark on the development of the biggest talents in cycling
- A diverse job within a solid organisation
- A competitive salary with excellent benefits based on experience
If you think you are up for the task please send us your resume and short motivation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 25th of November. We will send out invitations for an interview in week 49.